Sometimes we have bad days. We have days where we wake up with migraines. We get annoying notifications that we forgot to pay our cable bill. People cancel big plans on us. Things just happen that are totally out of control and it can really put a damper on things. Why am I bringing that up? It’s simple. If there’s one thing that can get a smile on your face it’s watching Carlton Banks dance. I’m serious.
When Sir Carlton Banks of Bel Air works his goofy dancing magic, you can’t help but forget about everything else going on in the world. I’ve assembled the eight best Carlton dance videos that will make even the most depressing day a shade or two brighter. Enjoy:
1) Carlton Dances to Tom Jones
The classic Carlton dance where it all began.
2) Carlton Dances to the Oprah Theme
I totally forgot about the Fresh Prince where they went on Oprah. Of course Carlton loved her.
3) Carlton Sells Pepsi with Michael Jackson
Wow, did NOT know this existed.
4) Carlton Dances on Speed at the Prom
The necessary “drugs are bad” family sitcom episode. But he’s such a good dancer, I want to take speed!
5) Carlton Teaches You How to Dance via His Rad Book
Yes, via book. And how old was he here? Like ten? It must have been after his big Michael Jackson/Pepsi break.
6) Carlton Dances on Soul Train
This was great because he outdanced Will with his goofy ass moves. Nice backflip.
7) Carlton and Will Dance to “Jump On It”
Most definitely my favorite video on this list and this moment was probably one of the best in Fresh Prince history.
8) Years After Fresh Prince, Real Life Carlton (Alfonso Ribeiro) Dances to Tom Jones Live on DWTS
This would be kind of sad if it were say, Vanilla Ice, but since it’s Carlton, it’s totally awesome.
Tell us what's wrong with this post? How could we improve it? :)
Let us improve this post!