While there are a lot of new shows that will be debuting this fall, there are also ton of returning ones, as well as shows that are now coming back after having finished their original runs. One of those shows is NBC’s Heroes Reborn, a limited event series that is a continuation from the original Heroes, which ended back in 2010. Heroes Reborn will be mostly telling the stories of new people, but also feature some returning favorites. One of the new characters that has been added to Heroes Reborn is Quentin Frady (played by A to Z‘s Henry Zebrowski), who is a conspiracy theorist that will be looking for Noah Bennet (played by Jack Coleman) when the series kicks off.
TVOvermind was fortunate enough to participate in the Heroes Reborn Press Room at San Diego Comic-Con with other news outlets at roundtables where stars and producers from the show discussed what is coming up in the series. Zebrowski was one of the people we got to talk to, and you can watch his entire roundtable interview in the video below. Here are some of topics Zebrowski touched on:
– Who Quentin Frady is in the world of Heroes Reborn.
– Whether or not he was a fan of the original Heroes series when it was on.
– How different Heroes Reborn is from Heroes after its five-year break.
– What Quentin’s dynamic is with Noah Bennet as he will be working him a lot in the series.
– The tone/environment that will be driving Heroes Reborn’s story.
Heroes Reborn will premiere on Thursday, Sept. 24, at 8/7c on NBC. Stay tuned for more roundtable videos of the cast and producers in the next few days right here at TVOvermind.
[Photo via YouTube]